1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you register to use our site or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or sweepstakes and contests, including your first and last name, e-mail address, and location. We may also collect additional personal information, including your age, date of birth, gender, physical address, and interests, if you provide such information in your submissions to the Site. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of the Site, such as your Internet protocol address, your browser and operating system information, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages, content and advertisements you may have visited, viewed or clicked on. We use various technologies to collect that information, including the following:
- Cookies: We may utilize “cookies” to maintain a record of your visits and to improve the content and services on the Site. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personal information, but if you choose to furnish us with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- Web beacons: Pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on our site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of our Site.
- IP Addresses. Our computers may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor the Site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within the Site.
2. How do we use the information we collect?
We may use your personal information to:
- conduct and process transactions with you;
- improve our site and the content and services offered on the site;
- enforce legal terms that govern you use of the Site;
- protect the Site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others;
- for any other purposes for which the information is collected and maintained; and
- share your personal information with third parties in which we believe you may be interested
We may use your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of the Site, improve its design and content, deliver relevant marketing messages and advertisements, personalize your Internet experience, and offer you products and services. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that govern the Site or to protect it and its services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others from injury or harm.
3. With whom do we share that information?
We may share your personal information with third parties including in the following instances:
- who assist us in providing our site and services (such as data storage providers) and processing transactions and communications on and through our site;
- for their direct marketing purposes;
- names of winners of our contests and sweepstakes as may be required by law on our site and in winner’s lists;
- law enforcement officials, to the extent we believe necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders, or other governmental authority or to prevent harm to yourself or others; and
- where you have specifically authorized us to do so;
We may also share non-personally identifiable information to third parties on an aggregate basis for purposes of analyzing usages and trends, improving or enhancing our site, improving existing products and services, and developing new ones.
4. Do we collect information from children?
No. The site is not intended for and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
5. What security measures do we take with respect to your information?
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
6. Third Party Websites
Our site may contain links to websites or products and services offered by third parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the information collection practices of those third party websites. Your use of those third party websites is at your sole and entire risk. We encourage you to review those third party websites and their privacy policies before using them or providing them any of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Effective: September 27, 2017